Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team a part time Corporate Accountant, supporting our attractions across ANZ.
The role will is a permanent position working 3 days across the week (flexible).
Reporting to the Corporate Accounting and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting in external and internal audit compliance
- Being a key financial contact on the delivery of the MEA and MENZ statutory accounts
- Championing financial accounting processes and partnering with business support managers
- Preparing and distributing corporate and business recharges
- Partnering with the Finance Hub with ADHOC queries
We have a unique opportunity to join our passionate team as a Marketing Executive at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Merlin Annual Pass.
Based in our Business Support offices at our Darling Harbour attractions, you will be reporting to the Marketing Manager for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo and Merlin Annual Pass, and will be responsible for executing the brand marketing plans across our two animal attractions and annual pass product to achieve admissions volume & revenue and sales targets.
Through an understanding of all elements of the marketing mix, you will execute the marketing plan in collaboration with the Marketing Manager to target our core audiences with relevant campaigns and products in line with customer insight, to maximise consumer awareness and visitor numbers to SEA LIFE and WILD LIFE attractions in Sydney, as well as drive sales of our annual pass product.
You will work closely with the wider ANZ Sales & Marketing Teams, including e-Commerce, Trade Sales, and Public Relations, as well as the onsite Operations and Commercial Teams to coordinate the marketing mix, and achieve our brand strategy. Meeting deadlines, possessing strong attention to detail, as well as excellent interpersonal skills will be the keys to success for this role.
You will be diving deep into a unique marketing role where no two days are quite the same. Whether that be working alongside our curatorial teams to plan and promote our incredible ocean environments, communicating our amazing conservation initiatives or launching fantastic new products and campaigns at our two iconic attractions - a fast-paced but incredibly fun challenge awaits!